One candle, two flames. You get the idea.

I am too busy. I don't like it. I am currently working what is really three jobs. I am tired and don't have time for myself, my home, or my family. However, I am trying to get us all to a better place. Financially, my world hasn't been good. I am certainly underemployed, in a province that is priding itself for job growth. My friends and I have not seen evidence of this much touted growth.

I am intelligent, and educated. However, I work part time. This is not the situation I had planned. Not knowing what else to do, I applied for a job with a company that installs advertising and coupons in some local grocery and drug stores. Just as I had accepted that job, I received a call about a writing project I had asked about over a year ago. So, I have been working my regular job, writing, and driving around my city with a car full of coupons.

I realize there is a plan and a reason for all of this. I just wish I knew what it is. I would like to be let in on the joke.

Comments

Popular Posts